Welcome, everybody! It is my pleasure to be able to contact you through the magics of technology. Thanks God we are living in this era!
domingo, 12 de julio de 2009
Welcome, everybody!
It is my pleasure to be able to contact you through the magics of technology. Thanks God we are living in this era! Precisely, nowadays, we can benefit from technology and use it for our wishes. The purpose of this blog tends to open new and attractive opportunities for us all to get more practice with English out of our typical classroom environment. I hope you are willing to share any interesting idea you have related with the improvement of our learning-teaching process. Let's have fun and benefit the most from each other!
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
3 comentarios:
First, thanks a lot for this page, is very intersting and very complete, i have a cuestion about the modals, why not we use "s" for example she can plays, in the video say that the correct is she can play, i think is for "can"?
Thans a lot Suzy..
Yadira
the exercise are very good! my problem is the grammar, so, the exercises about present perfect VS simple past and past participle of irregular verbs have explanation and I can practice!! this is very good. thanks again,
Yadira
Hello teacher, today I could finally enter the blog, my mind always walking into another world, and take advantage of today to write, I will review the information. Jose Antonio Duran for 5 grade say Hello.
Publicar un comentario